Commercial and Fleet Centre
With the River City Ford R-Plan, companies and their employees can enjoy a wide range of benefits on sales and service offerings. Click the button to learn more about the program.
What We Do
Your business relies on your vehicle fleet. So, when it comes to what drives your business, you’ll need the specialized attention that only the Driving Change Automotive Group can provide. From finding and customizing the right vehicles for the job, to the modifications that help get your fleet work-ready, to getting exceptionally quick, priority service when any of your vehicles are out of commission, you can depend on the experts at River City Ford to help keep your business rolling smoothly. Stop by and speak with the Driving Change Commercial & Fleet Team today!
We know that every business is unique. Chances are, your business fleet usage will be different than the company next door. No matter where your livelihood takes you, it’s a given that your fleet vehicles will be subjected to wear and tear. Whether your business is local or province-wide, you can depend on the experts at River City Ford to maintain and optimize your fleet!
You can trust the Driving Change Commercial & Fleet Division with all of your business fleet needs. Not only will you get a dedicated team to help you grow and expand your business, you’ll enjoy no-nonsense pricing and the benefit of our years of expertise. Get your business on the road with River City Ford today!
Our Fleet & Commercial customers can enjoy the following service benefits:
- Latest in high-tech diagnostic equipment
- Ford technical assistance
- Servicing for all makes and models of vehicle
- Priority fleet service, including Saturday repairs
- Flexible pricing options, including “jobber” and recycled parts
- Unlimited kilometers and 24-month parts and labour warranty on OEM parts
- Pre-scheduled major repairs on Saturdays
- Overnight emergency parts available
- Half a million parts in our on-hand inventory
- A Collision Centre capable of handling complete collision repairs
- A dedicated Fleet & Commercial truck department led by Jim Hay
Discover the many advantages to leasing with River City Ford:
- Personalized service from beginning to end
- We lease all makes and models
- Terms that meet your company’s needs
- Longstanding relationships with manufacturers that guarantee product availability, order tracking, extended warranty, and repair/insurance claims
- No acquisition fees
- No-charge condition reports
- Buyout options at fair market values
- Vehicle condition/timing monitoring to help ensure maximum resale value
- No-charge auction representation, with timely disposal of lease returns
- No additional charge on any and all licensing
- Life cycle cost review and consultation
- Cash flow protection (leasing a vehicle allows your business to finance off of the balance sheet, retaining your borrowing power for other needs)
- Conservation of working capital
- May be tax deductible depending on business use